- Fri, May 21, 2010 /
- Add your comment
Ok, so mom has been a little lax on getting any photos or updates on here! :( Sorry for all of you that keep checking. :(
Anyways, here''s a quick update on the kids:
* Is in Tae Kwon Do and loves it (he wants to be a ninja!)
* Is into logging. He "logs" at the cabin and at my parent''s house. He says to everyone (holding up his hands) - "I''ve got woggin'' (logging) hands!". He can spend hours out in the trees cutting them down and piling them up.
* Still loves farming and spending time with the "boys" (daddy, papa and uncles)
* Loved swimming lessons - and he passed his class and is not on to Beginner III...he can''t wait for nana and papa''s pool to be open for the summer!
* Is into inviting everyone over for supper or to play without asking mom and dad first
* Wants to go to the cabin every weekend to log and go hunting
* Has a few weeks of preschool left...then on to kindergarten next year (already!!)
* Has his first "proclaimed" girlfriend - Grace!
* Loves to ride his Razor Scooter (thanks Sophia!)...always asks to ride in the street (makes mom nervous!)
* Has pretty much stopped sucking his thumb (we had to paint it with that nasty tasting stuff) for the most part (although i did catch it in his mouth this morning) - it''s hard to tell though because he only does it while sleeping
* Loves movies, iPod and the wii
* Rides his four wheeler as often as he can - he even whips doughnuts and laughs :-P He pretends he''s mowing the grass when he drives around (or is working the fields)
* Loves to work in the garden - he''s great at picking weeds and raking in between rows
* We did a lot of ice fishing this year and jaren couldn''t get enough! He went on a lot of trips to lake of the woods (riding snowmobile, staying at the hotel and swimming, playing with the fish and minnows in the fish house, playing out in the snow!)
* Has to EVERYTHING herself! if you try and do something for her - she''ll put it back like it was and do it HERSELF! very independent!
* Gets dressed by herself and puts her own shoes on
* Still doesn''t like to wear too many clothes...now that''s its warm - she likes to run around in a diaper only outside (still working on potty training)
* When she does wear clothes - they have to be a "twirl" - she loves tu-tu''s (thanks auntie jess) and dresses/skirts. She can be so girly one moment and such a tom-boy the next!
* She loves to play with worms and toads outside.
* Is finally getting her eye teeth (they are barely poking through) - she has been so slow at getting teeth
* Adores her brother and is sad when he''s not around
* Still has a nuk (or a nukkers as we call it)
* Loves movies, iPod and the wii too!
* She can''t wait to go "sweeming" (swimming) in nana and papa''s pool
* Her hair has gotten so long (and curls at the bottom)...it still goes up in a high pony or piggies most everyday. She has had one hair cut, and am waiting for the next one as soon as her sides grow out a little more
* She loves to ride her bike
* She plays a "game" with me every morning and climbs in the suburban (in the way back) and puts her seatbelt on and won''t get out until i get really mad or bribe her with something...stinker!
* She''s obsessed with seatbelts. She has figured out how to take her five-point harness off while driving and tries to put on the adult belt. I''ve had to pull over several times to re-hook her in and try and explain to her that she has a special seatbelt...but she gets so mad because it''s not the one that everyone else has.
* She still weighs about 25-27 lbs...such a peanut!
* Wants to be outside all the time!
I''m going to post a few pics I''ve taken lately with my phone (they aren''t the best quality, but should satisfy a few people until I can more posted from my real camera). :)